Congratulations! As you are making all the decisions surrounding the birth of your baby and preparing for your new transition our Labor Doulas are available to help. From the birth plans to delivery we are a constant source of knowledge and encouragement for you.
- Non-Judgmental Support – Every birth is unique. We stand by your side and tailor to your needs until baby is here and you are settled.
- Reachable and Available – As soon as you decide to work with us we are there to answer questions, listen to your needs, and are available to you, on-call 24/7.
- Knowledge and Expertise – Our doulas have attended and continue to attend formal training, have certifications, experience, and resources to better serve you.
- Continuous Face to Face Labor Support – From the moment you tell us you need us to join you we are there with you and will not leave you until you are snuggling as a family ready for quiet time.
- Care that Continues – We visit you within the first 10 days postpartum as well as continue to be available for questions and support.
Our doulas attune to what is needed at that time. In labor that can mean physical comfort measures like hip squeezes, emotional support including words of affirmation, knowing your options and so much more.
Planned or unplanned cesarean, epidural or a natural birth, we are there for you. We become a part of your birth team, working with your partner and your care provider to help you have a satisfying birth experience.
Inquire for more details